Heavy Hand - Overdrive Pedal
The Heavy Hand by King Tone. Based on my favourite side of the Duellist and the infamous Marshall Bluesbreaker pedal, but with way more tone options. This thing is like having 4-5 pedals in one. I’m digging the low end control of the Body knob and the switches. This now reigns as my favourite BB overdrive.
The HeavyHand is Side “B” Of the Duellist
The HeavyHand is side B of the Duellist pedal. It features thee same components high end and tone. The HeavyHand also has additional features including a dedicated control for the fat setting named “Body”. This allows the user to dial in the correct amount of added low end to the tone. There is also the addition of an Edge setting, this allows the user to add an edgy, tube’y quality to the tone.
Finally you can now make adjustments to the clipping section of the pedal. Stock will give you the classic Duellist Side B tone, “Comp” gives you a more compressed overdriven tone with a growly, gritty quality, great for sustaining lead or riff sounds. “Open” is a silky amp-like tone with rich harmonics and enough volume to overdrive any tube amp.
Buy Heavy Hand and more pedals by King Tone
- Hand Wired
- Wide Drive Controls, Allow Almost Clean Overdrive Tones, All The Way To Full-On Overdrive Settings With No Compromise In Tone
- Highest Quality Components
- Classic Duellist Tones In A Smaller Size
- True Bypass (No Tone Loss)
- Stock, Glass and Edge Toggle Switch
- Stock, Open and Comp Toggle Switch
- Body Control Allows Rotary Control Of The Standard “Fat” Control
- Classic Overdrive Tones But With Many More Options
- High Quality Top Mounted Jacks Sockets
- Performance 4558 Chips
- Laser Engraved Control Panel
- Power From DC or 9v Battery
- Built To Last A Lifetime
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
More info on Heavy Hand at www.kingtoneguitar.com